A well respected and growing company in the state of Oklahoma is looking for an experienced Agronomist. This position will have sales requirements at times. They are looking for an individual with experience giving recommendations and consulting with growers. This is a company that has a strong history of promoting from within, so it serves as a great spot for someone looking to eventually advance their career.
Duties: * Give recommendations to increase yields and production
* Help diagnose crop issues
* Research in crop productivity, genetic engineering, and conservation practices
* Work with presicion program
Job Requirements: * Bachelors Degree in agronomy or related field
* 3 or more years of experience in related position
* Knowledge in soil, nutrients, water, crops, and pests
* CCA is recommended but not a must
* Good communication, organizational, and problem solving skills
If interested, please contact Aaron Aylward at firstname.lastname@example.orgAll qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.