Director of Seed Sales
A well respected and nationally known seed company is looking for an experienced sales manager or past director to move into a director level role. They are looking for an individual with experience managing a large territory and consulting with customers in an Ag related setting. Preferably experience with seed, making recommendations, pricing product, training sales people, and selling seed or agronomy products. This is a company that has been very stable and they like to promote from within when possible.
Director Duties: * Promote the sales of related products
* Maintain and obtain quality relationships with current and new producers
* Help train sales staff
* Work with a sales team and executive team to develop and meet goals * Provide and manage critical customer input and commitment to the production planning process * Travel and work throughout the trade territory
Director Requirements: * Bachelor Degree in an Agriculture related field
* 5 or more years of experience in a Ag related sales position
* Knowledge in soil, nutrients, water, crops, and pests * Good communication, organizational, and problem solving skills
* Inventory management experience is preferred but not a must
Apply now, if interested! GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 27 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time. All qualified applicants will recieve consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.