Director, U.S. Customer Operations
The Director, U.S. Customer Operations leads and manages a group of approximately 18 colleagues to support the Zoetis U.S. commercial business contract, and rebate activities across all species units (Companion Animal, Livestock and Diagnostics). The U.S. Customer Operations team is responsible for:
* Managing the systems and processes to enable all rebate programs and implement/monitor/enforce exception parameters. This includes defining data sets needed to calculate rebates due and provide for program analysis and account status to Marketing and the Field.
* Ensuring proper procedures and controls are in place and enforced to provide accountability and financial integrity in the processing of rebate program payments to customers.
* Administering over 10,000 contracts annually.
* Providing for customer communications regarding the Leaders” Edge /My Zoetis Rewards customer loyalty program. Service distributor, veterinarian, dealer, producer or sales representative inquiries regarding rebates and/or contract statuses.
* Managing customer analysis activities for the Leaders” Edge program and escalating unusual Leaders” Edge sales activities to both Finance and Sales Management.
* Monitoring Livestock trade channel purchases against reported sales out as well as growth trends to identify accounts with significant growth in purchases or significant growth in reported sales out.
* Overseeing the receipt and management and entry of all indirect sales information from all sources. Ensure proper edits and controls are in place to maximize the integrity of all daily sales transaction processing.
* Providing key oversight as required by Internal Audit and Corporate Compliance as well as ensuring SOX compliance.
* Maintaining good working relationships with all internal groups, including Information Technology, Marketing & Sales Management and Finance to promote system or process improvements beneficial to improving Customer Operations.
* Serving as the business owner of all systems enhancements and prioritization of enhancements.
* BS, BA degree required. * Requires a minimum of 8 years in sales/marketing or finance support. * 6 years of supervisory/people management experience. * Demonstrated computer skills, including large scale ERP and Excel. * Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize complex workloads. * Superior analytical and problem solving skills. * Excellent people management and leadership skills. * Strong customer focus – You insist on thinking through the entire customer experience and optimizing all aspects of it. * Strong influencer – You create compelling narratives that bring stakeholders onboard and influence your team members; you have a natural ability to clearly articulate decisions in a compelling way. * Ability to work in a cross-functional team-based environment, align with and influence internal and external stakeholders, and build / manage relationships at all levels of an organization. * Ability to exercise good judgment and make thoughtful / fair decisions based on relevant information * Strong oral, written and interpersonal communications skills: strong negotiation/persuasion skills.Zoetis is a global animal health company dedicated to supporting customers and their businesses in ever better ways. Building on 60 years of experience, we deliver quality medicines and vaccines, complemented by diagnostic products and genetic tests and supported by a range of services. We are working every day to better understand and address the real-world challenges faced by those who raise and care for animals in ways they find truly relevant.Our name, Zoetis (z-EH-tis), has its root in zo, familiar in words such as zoo and zoology and derived from zoetic, meaning “pertaining to life.” It signals our company”s dedication to supporting the veterinarians and livestock producers everywhere who raise and care for the farm and companion animals on which we all depend.