A well respected and growing farm operation is looking for an experienced Farm Manager for their 4,000 acre operation. They are looking for an individual with experience in operating farming equipment, and running a farm budget. This is a company that has really taken off, they continue to add acres, and they want a manager who is also interested in growing their career with this unique opportunity.
Farm Management Duties: * Manage a group of farm hands
* Help diagnose any crop problems (disease, insect, weeds, or soil problems)
* Operate various pieces of ag equipment
* Manage a farm operations budget
Farm Management Requirements: * Five or more years of experience managing a farm operation
* Experience working a budget
* Open mind to working different kinds of crops with different soil types
* Good communication, organizational, and problem solving skills
Apply today, to find out more!
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 27 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time. All qualified applicants will recieve consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.