Manufacturing Support Technician I
This Manufacturing Support Technician I position is responsible for executing department specific tasks in accordance with all applicable cGMPs and compliant with Corporate/site procedures, regulations and policies. Vessel Prep: Prepare equipment for aseptic and non-aseptic processes across multiple departments per our regulatory filings and local procedures. Involves work with dishwashers, autoclaves, steam, portable and stationary equipment.
* Execution of support area procedures in a GMP facility. * Maintain appropriate departmental cGMP documentation. * Execute all written procedures, to include Batch Records and SOPs. * Follow and comply with all financial procedures * Follow and comply with all site safety procedures. * Operation of departmental equipment to include set up and take down. * Effectively work in a team environment and communicate with multiple departments.
* Disassemble, clean, assemble, and sterilize (when appropriate) equipment used for aseptic and non-aseptic processes by all manufacturing departments on site.
* Operate dishwashers, autoclaves and other ancillary equipment to support the department processes.
* Following all cGMP documents as applicable to the Vessel Prep area.
* Maintain accurate inventories.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* High school education or GED required. * Post High School education in the Sciences or other related disciplines preferred. * Good mathematical, science and computer skills preferred. * Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration skills required. * Strong communication skills required. * Must be able to stand for long periods of time. * Must be able to reach above shoulder level, bend/stoop, push/pull, and handle/grip frequently.Zoetis is a global animal health company dedicated to supporting customers and their businesses in ever better ways. Building on 60 years of experience, we deliver quality medicines and vaccines, complemented by diagnostic products and genetic tests and supported by a range of services. We are working every day to better understand and address the real-world challenges faced by those who raise and care for animals in ways they find truly relevant.Our name, Zoetis (z-EH-tis), has its root in zo, familiar in words such as zoo and zoology and derived from zoetic, meaning “pertaining to life.” It signals our company”s dedication to supporting the veterinarians and livestock producers everywhere who raise and care for the farm and companion animals on which we all depend.