Manufacturing Support Technician III
This Manufacturing Support Technician III position is responsible for executing department specific tasks in accordance with all applicable cGMPs and compliant with Corporate/site procedures, regulations and policies. May lead department activities in the absence of the Team Leader.
Equipment Prep: Prepare equipment for aseptic and non-aseptic processes across multiple departments per our regulatory filings and local procedures. Involves work with dishwashers, autoclaves and steam.
* Execute, lead and trouble shoot support area procedures with a high level of understanding of a GMP facility. * Review, maintain and edit, as needed, appropriate departmental cGMP documentation. * Execute and lead operation to comply with all written procedures, to include Batch Records and SOPs. * Follow and comply with all manufacturing, inventory and quality electronic systems as appropriate. * Follow and comply with all financial procedures. * Follow and comply with all site safety procedures. Identify ways to improve the safety culture of the department. * Operation of departmental equipment to include set up and take down. Provide oversight as necessary. * Assist in the preparation of daily production and work schedules. * Effectively work in a team environment and communicate with multiple departments.
Equipment Prep: * Disassemble, clean, assemble, and sterilize (when appropriate) equipment used for aseptic and non-aseptic processes by all manufacturing departments on site.
* Operate dishwashers, autoclaves and other ancillary equipment to support the department processes.
* Follow all cGMP documents as applicable to the Equipment Preparation area.
* Maintain accurate inventories.
* Mentor / train colleagues as needed.
* Provide department oversight as requested including shift change, schedule changes, document review, etc.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* High school education or GED required. * Post High School education in the Sciences or other related disciplines preferred. * Previous experience in a manufacturing environment and / or Operator II level beneficial.
* Good mathematical, science and computer skills preferred. * Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration skills required. * Strong communication skills required. * Demonstrated leadership and decision making skills beneficial. * Must be able to stand for long periods of time. * Must be able to reach above shoulder level, bend/stoop, push/pull, and handle/grip frequently.Zoetis is a global animal health company dedicated to supporting customers and their businesses in ever better ways. Building on 60 years of experience, we deliver quality medicines and vaccines, complemented by diagnostic products and genetic tests and supported by a range of services. We are working every day to better understand and address the real-world challenges faced by those who raise and care for animals in ways they find truly relevant.Our name, Zoetis (z-EH-tis), has its root in zo, familiar in words such as zoo and zoology and derived from zoetic, meaning “pertaining to life.” It signals our company”s dedication to supporting the veterinarians and livestock producers everywhere who raise and care for the farm and companion animals on which we all depend.