Precision Ag Specialist
A well established and highly reputable company within the Ag Equipment Industry in Kansas is urgently looking for a Precision Ag Specialist/Support. Need to know the GPS satellite/receivers auto-steer/AMS capability that you will be installing, troubleshooting, calibrating, and sales of precision equipment. This person must be a boots on the ground person that isn”t afraid to go out and talk to customers on the benefits of precision. * Provide support with the installation and troubleshooting of Precision Ag products such as: Variable Rate Drives, Prescriptions, GPS Receivers, etc.
* Continuous growth in the operation and use of Precision Ag equipment
* Stay up-to-date on Precision Ag software and how to make field maps
* Provide customer service to customers with Precision Ag technology equipment
* Promote the sales of all Ag Services products and programs including mapping, sampling, and prescriptions
* CCA-Not required but will be beneficial.If you”d like more information on this position feel free to contact me Tyler Ollerich at firstname.lastname@example.org or 605-809-8537. GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 27 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.