Zoetis is a global animal health company dedicated to supporting customers and their businesses in ever better ways. Building on 60 years of experience, we deliver quality medicines and vaccines, complemented by diagnostic products and genetic tests and supported by a range of services. We are working every day to better understand and address the real-world challenges faced by those who raise and care for animals in ways they find truly relevant.Our name, Zoetis (z-EH-tis), has its root in zo, familiar in words such as zoo and zoology and derived from zoetic, meaning “pertaining to life.” It signals our company”s dedication to supporting the veterinarians and livestock producers everywhere who raise and care for the farm and companion animals on which we all depend on.Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact.Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of “@zoetis.com”. In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.Pricing Analyst – US OperationsManage and maintain all pricing and promotion functions for Zoetis U.S. Operations system including all contracts, base and promotional pricing. This includes documentation and approval of all pricing offers via the current approval system and ensuring appropriate SOX requirements are met. Principal Job Duties
* Manage the implementation of approved price memos and pricing activities in accordance with the current SOP. This includes the documentation, review (implementation approval) and communication of all pricing and promotional offers. Ensure pricing and promotional offers are supported by Pricing, Rebate and/or Contracting systems. Organize meetings and discuss concerns with Marketing, Customer Operations or Net Revenue Management as appropriate. Ensure offer, as well as documentation to support, is SOX compliant.
* Maintain all Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) related to the price memo process, pricing authorization, pricing communication and promotion implementation. Maintain a relationship with Legal, Finance and Marketing to ensure that appropriate contractual and pricing arrangements are both implemented and met insuring compliance with internal Zoetis audit, and protecting Zoetis” interests. Continually look for ways to improve audit standards within the Pricing position.
* Serve as an active core team member at all Price Memo Development meetings, across all assigned Zoetis Business Units by providing input and aid in developing effective sales and marketing programs which are supported by the Pricing, Rebate and/or Contracting systems. In collaboration with NRM, provides assistance on analysis and instruction to marketing managers regarding products, pricing, and promotional information and procedures. Work with the business to incorporate newly acquired divisions and businesses as required.
* Track and identify problems and potential enhancements that may substantially improve or augment the services provided by the current pricing and promotional system. Ensure that the correct price is reflected on the customer”s invoice across all industry groups, classes of trade and divisional units. Work with the IT team to develop systems to accommodate pricing and promotions systems enhancements. This includes requirements gathering, documentation of all change requests, testing, validation and training.
* Lead the annual price list change process for assigned Business Units by creating and enforcing timelines to ensure accuracy and that deadlines are met. Work cooperatively with NRM to provide Finance and Sales Management analyses to ensure accuracy and intention of programs. Review and validate any price lists to be distributed by an outside Marketing agency.
* Ensure that all pricing and promotions conform to established Zoetis and Federal guidelines to insure fair and equitable pricing and promotions for all customers before entry into the Pricing systems by 1) maintaining open communicate with NRM and Finance regarding any pricing or promotional requests that fall outside previously established policies before implementation and 2) ensure all established policies are followed.
* Create pricing files for communication to our Channel partners via Marketing. Communicate approved pricing offers to internal colleagues (TBM, Finance, Customer Service, Marketing, and NRM).
* Code all approved pricing and promotions in Vistex. Troubleshoot and answer questions from all internal customers on pricing discrepancies and/or potential pricing system issues. Conduct regression and UAT testing when required.
Required Job related candidate qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills) * B.S./ B.A. degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related area * 5 years of SAP Customer Service, Pricing or Finance related experience. Vistex experience a plus * Demonstrated analytical skills * Demonstrated computer skills with a strong, working knowledge of Excel, Word and the SAP * Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of management * Excellent organizational and administrative skills * Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and with multiple priorities PREFERRED CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS * Knowledge of SAP and Vistex Pricing Modules * Knowledge of the Pricing Approval applications * Superior presentation and written and oral communication skills * Superior partnering skills