We are currently partnering with a diversified constuction organization that is in need of a Project Estimator to join their team in Northwest Indiana.The ideal candidate will be one who possesses strong commercial construction estimating experience along with the ability to read detailed prints and designs. The Project Estimator will work closely with the Project Management and Engineering staff on large agricultural projects across the US. This is a great opportunity for an individual to advance in their construction career with a solid organization that has continued to expand it”s presence.
Project Estimator Responsibilities: * Estimation of large company projects
* Material take-off * Provide support to company staff and leadership
* Stay up to date and knowledgeable on company standards
* Software experience (CAD, SolidWorks) * Document proper data and records * Help increase company presence and projects * Communicate with Sales staff * Meet periodically with company clients Project Estimator Qualifications: * Commercial construction estimation experience * Material take-off experience * Ability to travel if needed * Ability to read detailed prints and lay-outs
* Knowledge of agricultural facilities and construction is a plus * Provide timely estimating details and feedback * Strong people and communication skills
* Strong organizational skills * 2 or 4 year Construction Management or Engineering Degree Compensation/Benefits: * Competitive salary range * Company provided amenities * Competitive Benefit Package * Other exciting incentives
If interested please contact Dan Sokolowski at (605) 809-8521. Thank You!
Construction, Engineering, Livestock, Agriculture, Estimator, Sales, Estimating, Project Manager, Superintendent,All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.