Sales Operations Support Specialist
Winfield United, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Land O'Lakes, offers top-performing seed and crop protection products. With unmatched agricultural expertise and performance as core company values, WinField United brands match leading seed and crop protection products to help growers, dealers and other industry partners achieve high levels of success.
Position Purpose: The Sales Operations Specialist will support the sales team in day to day execution of strategies and operational activities. In this role, you are responsible for supporting/leading activities related to the execution and deployment of sales enablement initiatives. This role will be a liaison to cross functional teams, provide support to all areas of Sales Operations, and be responsible to contribute to the overall Sales Productivity strategy. This role will be responsible for the implementation of solutions driving sales effectiveness and efficiency by improving sales productivity. Responsibilities include: – Working very closing and supporting the sales team in a specific area, you will need to be able to understand and anticipate the needs of the sales in alignment with the organizational needs. – Providing frontline support to the sales team. – Identify gaps, form recommendation to fill gaps and coordinate communication to elevate awareness and drive transparency. – Execute delivery of sales enablement initiatives.- Provide support to the sales team helping execute on tactical plans. – Provide direction and support to region/area. – Recommend tactical plans that align with organization initiatives, focused on sales effectiveness. – Builds and maintains relationships with assigned sales force to understand and serve their needs and go to market strategies – Assist in executing coordinated sales efforts and planning, market analysis, marketing programs, value proposition.- Develop effective and efficient ways to manage grower & retail seller data to ensure integrity with market analysis, marketing programs, value proposition – Identify problems and resolve issues relating to growers and retailers.
– Bachelors in Agriculture, Business or related fieldrequired
– 1-3 years experience in sales operations or customer support.
– Excel experience required
– Agriculture related experience preferred
– Knowledge of CRM- Salesforcedesired
– Ability to effectively and efficiently communicate across all level of the organization
– Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
– Strong and effective decision making and problem solving skills, results oriented
– Self-motivated and ability to work independently
– Ability to develop ideas, enable strategies, and effectiveness
– Ability to engage and interact with various teams
– Demonstrated computer skills in Microsoft Office suite of products (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
– Time management skills
– Ability to execute multiple projects at once; with high quality output
– Agility & flexibility to adjust to changing demands- Sense of urgency
– Strong communication skills
EOE M/F/Vets/Disabled. Land OLakes, Inc. enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.