Salesforce Solution Architect (Boise, ID)
At the J.R. SimplotCompany, you will have the opportunity to help us cultivate a world ofpossibilities.
Hard work anddetermination drive us forward, and our people continually motivate us. As the SalesforceSolution Architect, you will have the opportunity to drive the globalapplications architecture and implementation of business systems andsub-systems spanning multiple lines of business regionally and internationally.You will also be leading efforts to design and implement solutions acrossmultiple systems and for the most complex of projects and problems, as well as,evaluating emerging technologies.
If youare interested in this role with the J.R. Simplot Company, please considerapplying.
Simplots totalrewards are designed to benefit you. We are committed to building a partnershipwith our employees to achieve success through better health, financialsecurity, and development opportunities. We offer a comprehensive rewardspackage that includes health benefits, employer retirement contributions, paidtime off, and educational assistance. RESPONSIBILITIES* In collaborationwith the Enterprise Architecture Team and other IT architects (data, security,infrastructure); participates in planning for the future applicationsarchitecture and roadmaps, providing insight from their area(s) of expertise.
* Activelyparticipates with the global IT application delivery team in the developmentand implementation of solution architecture and applications lifecyclemanagement (ALM) practices.
* As part of projectdiscovery and scoping, participates in the feasibility analysis for newinitiatives, validates timelines, contributes to project plans, and providesinput to the assigned project manager.* Provides technicalleadership to project application development teams defining approaches,technology and methodologies to be used.* Analyzes andvalidates functional requirements across multiple systems, considering data,workflow, and logical processes. Validates nonfunctional requirements across multiple systems consideringhardware, integration, operating system environments, and interfaces.
Analyzes and estimates feasibility, cost,time, and compatibility with hardware and other programs. Ensures that expectedapplication nonfunctional requirements, including performance levels, are achievable.
Reviews and approves the requirementsspecification to ensure requirements are complete, unambiguous, and verifiable.* As part of solutionidentification and design for assigned projects, creates and maintains solutionarchitectural, design specifications and the architecture review template.
Performs architecture and design reviews tomake sure that the implementation aligns with architectural plans/roadmaps andtechnology standards. * Performs complexcoding and/or configuration to meet documented requirements, utilizing avariety of procedures and considering multiple interfaces and systeminterdependencies.
* Ensures applicationtechnical documentation, support documentation, and release to productioninstructions are created/updated to facilitate a smooth and success deploymentand warranty support period.* Leads ITOptimization Planning for area of expertise. Enhances the operating efficiency of existing application systems tomeet application health goals.
* Conduct andparticipate in reviews of project and solution architecture proposals,evaluating the proposal for innovation, alignment and compliance. REQUIREMENTS* Bachelor's Degreefrom 4 year college or university* At least 8
10years of experience in information systems or technology roles with 3 to 5years of Salesforce experience.
* Demonstrates aseasoned knowledge of all levels of applications architecture and of leadingedge technologies.
* Expert levelknowledge of applications technologies. * Brings technicaland business systems knowledge from external sources and incorporates thoseideas into the Simplot application portfolio.
* Developsrecommendations for investment in new products and technology solutions,supported by appropriate ROI, total cost of ownership, and/or cost benefitanalyses.
* Combination ofrelevant education, training and/or experience will be considered for thisposition. HOW TO APPLYVisit www.simplot.com/careersSelect Job SearchSelect Current OpportunitiesSelect All Open PositionsApply to Job ID#7067Please prepare a cover letter outlining your interest and qualifications and submit with your resume via our online application process described above.
For best results, please upload your resume as a Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF document.
This process includes additional job-relevant questions, so plan on at least 20 minutes when you apply. When a position is in the interview stage or has been filled, it will no longer appear on our Simplot Careers website.
If you experience any technical difficulties when applying through our online system, please contact the JRS Talent and Culture department for assistance at email@example.com. **The J.R. Simplot Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status.**