Stock Room Clerk
The primary responsibilities of stockroom clerk are the retrieving, issuing, and stocking of parts and materials.?
Responsible for inventory and cycle count taking; processing paperwork,?data entry ofreceivers and issues and inventories as required,?housekeeping of storage areas,?maintaining labeling and material identification,?receiving parts and materials and processing them including dept notification and stocking,?and prepping materials for return. Clerks are to operate the forklift to unload incoming materials and to place in storage in warehouse; and to process of all relative documentation for receiving or repair/return of goodsfrom warehouses.
1. Retrieving, issuing, and documenting parts and materials as they are received and dispersed.
2. Receiving and taking delivery of parts and materials.
3. Delivering parts and materials.
4. Operating a forklift
Job requires neatness and organization with a grasp for detail and accuracy in record keeping; Individuals must have strong work ethic, be dependable, and able to work independently.
1. Taking daily or cyclical inventories.
2. Verifying on hand inventories.
3. Verifying incoming shipments of materials.
4. Posting receivers on computer system.
5. Issuing materials from inventory on computer system.
6. Filing paperwork and documents by combination of company name and numerical sequence.
7. Hand writing issue slips and inventories requiring
8. Finding parts and materials in the computer data base for maintenance and other departments.